KBR Managed Services provides comprehensive program, project, and construction management as well as power and telco coordination services to assist you in meeting your goals and exceeding your customer’s expectations in your telecom projects.
Any type of structured program management that would meet your project/program management needs we can work with you closely to achieve. The “out-of-the box type of thinking” that KBR puts to use has come from 30 years experience in full service telecom project and program management and our goal is to use that experience to make your projects more efficient and ultimately more profitable.
KBR reviews the client’s current program and requirements and will custom design a management solution that will provide the required information needed for a successful project.
Service we provide include:
- Scheduling goals for the clients, warehouse, contractors and CM’s
- Coordinating between office and field personnel so everyone stays on the same page and has the same up to date and accurate information
- Taylor-made reports and communications protocols for our clients customized to their process and requirements to streamline workflow
- Architectural and engineering services
- Wireless deployment
- Data centers
- Environmental services
- Carrier builds
- Construction management for wireless, wireline, fiber optic networks (FTTX), smart grid, small cell, joint use, etc..
- Power and Telco Coordination between fiber providers, the client’s switch, Network Operation Centers (NOC), trenching companies, site acquisition, etc.. to ensure smooth operation and to complete the loop.
- Coordination of FTTT (Fiber To The Tower) as well as FTTx (Fiber To The Home, Building, Site, etc.)
- We have the experience and relationships with power companies to get the quickest response times and get your site up and broadcasting in as quick a timeframe as possible.
KBR Managed Services is a licensed contractor for the state of Florida LIC# – CGC1523042